Thursday, June 29, 2006

Emotions

It's being a long time. Don't know why it took me so long to turn back to this page but anyway.

Emotion - The creep strain occurring at a diminishing rate.

This post is all for the emotions. Comes from no where and suddenly pour you with joy and sorrow.

It's been 18 months for me out of my place. I know this is not a very long time and it really passed by very well. Suddenly i started thinking that how far i am from my native place and went in to abyss. Check the Google earth and realized that i am on the other side of the planet. Thoughts started stacking up in my mind and suddenly i find myself somewhere in third world. When such thought fills up your mind you don't care what were you doing, whom you were talking to and even you don't realize that you are in between a business meeting. Suddenly a caring attitude surrounds you and you start calling everybody at home, friends and show that you care 'em most.

Such thought adds up frustration in your routine. You start checking flight schedule. Refrain yourself from anything. Try to be isolated.

I am in such a mood today.

Let's see what a coffee will do.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?