Friday, September 23, 2005

Now It's Rita

Earlier it was Katrina. When i headed towards New Orleans i never thought of that this city will be drown after a month. When i took the city tour guide showed me the drainage system which they built with cost 30 million USD and it never used. I said i hope you won’t need it ever. Whatever places he showed us he moreover emphasize on that “this city is 6 feet below than the sea level” and i always thought why he repeats this always, but after Katrina I got to know that how important that line was and why this feeling made him scared every time he blurt that line out.

I also tried hard to involved in the company of my friends who visited to Galveston beach but due to some work i was not able to, but here i can say that i saved my track record and didn't visit one more place who is gonna be devastated after 3 days due to hurricane Rita.

Feeling really sad about it.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?