Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Timon and Pumbaa



It was Sunday afternoon and I was feeling sleepy... and i hear the cartoon voice "Hey guyyyyyyyyyyys what are you doing hereeeeeeeeeee..?". I opened up my eyes and had an eye on my TV... saw that two little guys were asking this question to Timon (Who is a meerkat) who was relaxing on a pool chair in sunney afternoon near to pool and his good old friend Pumbaa (a warthog) was very much with him on the same course but without a pool chair... ( as you know how clever Timon is... and of course he realized to Pumbaa that pool chair is not a good idea to relax on ).....

Timon got really angry on both the guys and here was the answer... :-)

Hey listen ( Timon was really angry just imagine ) my name is NAP (Timon's) and his name (Pumbaa's) is TAKING and together we are "TAKING a NAP" :-))))) he hee heee ... i die laughing... :-)...

luv Timon and Pumbaa :-)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?