Tuesday, July 27, 2004

A friend's mail

<-- start -->
Hi Friend !!

I know I have not been meeting your expectations (at least a mail and a daily hello). But please... believe me I am not the worst.

Days pass by .. and so goes the Life.....

Let me share a mail sent to me by a colleague of mine at Delhi University...             

Dear Friend: It really gave me a sense of joy, and satisfaction that you are enjoying your stay at Princeton, a place which is nothing short of a holy place. The visit to such places is nothing short of Haj Yatra. On your return I am going to call you Haji ji. How elating it is to know and feel that these are the same lush green lawns and corridors where person like Einstein has walked. Please visit physics department and kiss the blackboard where Einstein used to write equations. Believe me if I am given a choice either to kiss cheeks of Madhuri Dixit or the black board used by Einstein, I would kiss that black board. I am sure your stay at Princeton will be fruitful academically, spiritually, intellectually and.......       

Yes Amit.. I do agree with my Friend. It a pilgrimage.. visiting this place, believe me  I will also reject all sorts of offers from Aish orMadhuri or Bipasha Basu...or even Janiffer Lopez, if given a choice to touch them or touch the "black board".. on which Einstein deciphered his equations....I made a visit to the Physics Deptt. There is a separate museum to feel Einstein. I am happy to get a chance to be here....

<-- End -->

I know that it's not ethically make sense to post somebody’s mail on blogs but still i think such mails can be shared.

People are really doing good and so do i (trying to :-))..

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?