Monday, June 21, 2004

Trying to be a South Indian :-)

Last month i changed my job and the new place was pretty far from my place where i was earlier. I was pretty frustrated driving 42Km daily to go to my office and come back. One of the guy from my team offered me to join him as they rented a pretty big accommodation near to the office, offer was pretty lucrative and i moved with them.

Now the story starts... I found four South Indian guys at that place (i should say palace though huh :-) ), it's a three bedroom duplex and pretty open that's why i didn't find it very cluttered.

I always found myself Odd man out since they people speak in Tamil so i decided to learn a bit Tamil... so here my Tamil goes... i made the first experiment on our maid.. and asked her ( Tea Pettivu - "Chai Bana Do" ) gotchaaaaaaaaa... she is a North Indian so she asked me Kya keh rahe ho??? Oh my GOD living with those guys i even unable to distinguish a North Indian.. neways that day i made up but the very next day i asked.. (Parantha Chessivu - "Parantha Bana Do" ) and she stared on me again?? Oh my GOD...

I said that day that no it won't be anymore.....

but what i am listening now... Oh My GOD "TAMIL SONGS" ... :-))

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?